Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mysteries of the Universe

Okay, I know it's a while away yet; but for those of you who may want to attend, I figured it best to let you know sooner rather than later.

I've just been booked to speak at an event to be held next July - from the 16th to the 18th - in Kansas City, MO, titled Mysteries of the Universe, and which will be held at the Intrigue Park Place Hotel.

My lecture will be titled On the Trail of Monsters and Mysterious Beasts and will detail the various expeditions I've been on over the years, including my trips to Loch Ness in search of the famous lake-monster; the strange story of my search for the Goat-Man of Texas; my quest to determine the truth about the controversy surrounding the British Bigfoot; and much more of a monstrous nature, including all the latest stories that appear in my most recent book, There's Something in the Woods.

For those of you who may wish to attend Mysteries of the Universe, here's the link for location details, price information and the speaker-schedule.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: